Sunday, July 19, 2026

Moving Blog

 I have developed a problem with Blogger in the last couple of days. Google has done an update which has made many of the images that I've uploaded over the last 18 months of blogging, appear pixelated and blurred. Apparently my S23 Ultra phone files, are suddenly incompatible with Blogger. I've spent 24 hours trying to resolve the issue, and it appears impossible. Even resizing the images doesn't work. In recent weeks, I've had Blog Roll issues and commenting issues on Blogger.

Enough is enough. I'm going to move to Substack. It's going to take a little while to get it how I want it, and to find my way around.  And it will be a long process to slowly fix the pixelated images over time, because they got imported with my old posts. But I will soon be back to blogging enthusiastically again. 

So please bear with, and I'll hopefully see you on the other side with the details of my new blog.

Dee

💋💋💋


No comments:

Post a Comment

My New Blog

 I have moved to a new home for my blog on Substack.  The link can be found below  V https://theothersideoflifeblog.substack.com/ I hope I c...