OK, I'm having a massive disruption in my blogging life. I'm struggling with this blog because it's ruining my images. I thought that leaving Blogger might help. But for me, Blogger is where I'm happy. Someone suggested moving to WordPress. It's too complicated for a bear of little brain, like me. Someone else suggested Substack. I tried it. It was very limited and quite full on in trying to turn my humble little blog into a commercial enterprise. So I deleted that.
I want to stay on Blogger. It's not perfect. In recent weeks I've had issues with commenting. Issues with the Blog Roll updating. And finally these problems with my images. It's all been a little too much.
Along with other issues in my life, it's added to a lot of noise in my neurodiverse little head. I'm overthinking things, overreacting to things and acting on impulse and not thinking clearly.
My plan is to try and fix my blog. If that's not possible I'm going to start a new one from scratch. I'm going to take my blog offline tomorrow to start the maintenance on it.
I'm also going to take a short break from social media for the rest of July, to give me time to settle myself. Hopefully that will calm the waters a little and let the neurospice dissolve away.
Deeanna Williams Will Be Back
💋💋💋
No comments:
Post a Comment